• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

RD30IV - ss fully balanced I/V stage for PCM1704

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
With the performance standard set by RD30 itself, the matching I/V stage should perform in the same league. The RD30IV is a transimpedance stage using current steering ; the I/V conversion is actually resistive. It is a fully discrete design, using matched low noise transistor arrays THAT320 and 340 with zero global feedback. Power supply is made with schottky rectifiers and shunt regulators. Only AC power is needed to fire up the board. And a RD30 wouldn’t hurt, too :)

Attachments

• RD30IV_2.jpg
    RD30IV_2.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 839
  • RD30IV_1.jpg
    RD30IV_1.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 817
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.