raspberry pi 4 sound issues !

There may be nothing faulty in the DAC, the analog part contains just several passive components. It's possible the DAC's weak I/V stage + the serial resistance is not able to pass low frequencies through your preamp input capacitors properly via the interconnect lines.

Have you tried the DAC headphone output instead of the cinches? At least it seems to have some output buffer.

yes, the headphone jack and rca outputs all sound the same, as part of my tests over the last couple of months i have tried swapping stuff around to see if it makes a difference.(without luck)

phofman is it possible/feasible for me to test the pri and dac, i have very basic electronics knowledge and some tools(a scope/power supply and a couple of DMM's) ?

The DAC requires I2S to work. Output product of RPi is the I2S signal. I do not know how to test is separately.

As already said, measuring frequency response at selected points of the chain starting at PCM5242 output pins all the way up to the speakers would show you where the drop at low frequencies happens, if it really happens.