• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

R-Theta Group Buy Anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They are here:D

I have sent most of them out already. Only four more boxes are left behind, and I'll get to them tomorrow.

For those who have replied to me, I'll sent you the tracking number later.

As Anthony had mentioned, R-Theta packed 2x 12", or 4x 6", in a single box. So for those who have ordered more than that should expect to pay another $20 or more for shipping.

Anthony asked me to fund the US shipping first, so I just hope I will get it back;)

Attachments

• img_1940.jpg
    img_1940.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 246
niner said:
They are here:D

I have sent most of them out already. Only four more boxes are left behind, and I'll get to them tomorrow.

For those who have replied to me, I'll sent you the tracking number later.

As Anthony had mentioned, R-Theta packed 2x 12", or 4x 6", in a single box. So for those who have ordered more than that should expect to pay another $20 or more for shipping.

Anthony asked me to fund the US shipping first, so I just hope I will get it back;)

Thanks niner, do you have a list of the shipping charges? If you do I can calculate the funds collected for each member and post the discrepancies as I did with the CAD orders. I will also send the funds at any time, I just prefer to do it all at once.

Anthony

Coulomb said:

Thank You Kinjeo, I sent you the full amount you paid out so if you get any overpayments I would appreciate it if you forward them back to me as I am running a little deficit at the moment.

Anthony

Anthony, I got the payment, thanks. I told everyone to check with you for money shortage, so no one sent me money.

Thanks a lot for making this groupbuy to happen.

Sweet !

Coulomb said:
A bit quiet out there, anyone get thier parcels as yet? Any feedback on the product?

Got mine on monday, R-Theta did a nice job at packing and boxing, I was concerned when I saw the shape the boxes were in.

Man, those are impressive extrusions ! My Lynx amps should enjoy them.

Thanks for organizing this GB Anthony, hats off to you buddy.

P.S. I'll paypal you the shipping deficit asap.

Argo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.