Questions of faith - reflections on your own taste, thoughts about right or wrong!

A concept that is symmetrical between the operating voltage halves, i.e. complementary, is an almost perfect beginner's project.

A SYMM is trivial, including, of course, the well-known construction proposal by Jean Hiraga. Even if you estimate the resistance values, i.e. proceed intuitively, the circuit will work. Success is almost always guaranteed.

An emitter circuit followed by a collector circuit, that's all there is to it. The learner doesn't have to bring much to the table - and yet the ball always lands in the goal, a self-reinforcing feedback, ideal.

For me, SYMM is a collective term and an ideal playground. You can drill a SYMM, but you shouldn't complicate it - unfortunately this happens too often.

It covers almost all the basics, so it's also ideal for @cumbb to dive into the first semesters (no offense meant ;) ).
I would start with this template to go into detail and administer the steroids. There is no way I would start with an idea like 'HeadSea' if I were still a student.

kindly,
HBt.

I miss the discussion here about the sonic properties, or even the suitability for audio purposes, of circuits and concepts. We are in an audio forum, not one for amplifiers for "forest and meadow applications".
But I assume that we don't have the experience here to be able to assess designs in terms of sound.
I repeat, there is homework to be done! Basic research, science for audio, HiFi. So that audio and concepts don't just remain "Questions of faith"-)

Oh dear,
you've put it really nicely - and as a joke or tease it might be quite funny, but it doesn't get us a single step forward on the charts.

Can you at least tell us the results of the homework assignment from your perspective, would you be so kind? Do you recommend a simple unipolar power supply that shares both channels simultaneously? If you answer this question with a YES, please explain why.

Many thanks in advance.

Dear @cumbb,
I'm trying to build you a bridge, but you have to want to step on it and cross over. We can all make fun of ourselves, don't you think? Now is the time to stop this nonsense.

It would be easiest if the rest of us were allowed to know what would not be a 08/15 amplifier for you - in concrete terms.

regards,
HBt.