• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PSU Caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've recently begun to clear out my store/work room due to too much storing leaving not enough space for working :eek:
I've come across several boxes of large electrolytic caps that I'm unlikely to ever use, but that may be useful to some of you guys.

Here's what I've got so far:

SIC SAFCO 10,000uf, 25V nominal, 30V peak. Including terminals these are 90mm long, 35mm diameter. Screw terminals with M4 screws included. I have at least 60 of these.

SIC SAFCO 22,000uf, 16V nominal, 20V peak. 90mm long x 50mm diameter. Screw terminals with M5 screws. I have about 20 of these.

Sprague Powerlytic 9,000uf, 50VDC. 105mm long, 50mm diameter, screw terminals (no screws in these) look to be M5. I have 48 of these.

I know there's a lot of other caps hiding around the place, so I'll add these as and when I find them.

I've got no idea what any of these are worth, so make me an offer - I'm just trying to get some work space back.

Thanks

Andy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.