• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Proac Future 2 project parts plus more for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling off the following unused components as I move onto other things

New unused Crossover for Proac Future 2, using upgraded M Caps on original board. Sell for £200 the pair.

New, unused Seas Excel W1/CY002 custom drivers (with smaller lighter voice coil - as used by Proac) £150 the pair

New, unused ATD Le Ribbon £120 the pair

I would prefer to sell these as a complete set and will offer them at £450 plus postage.

Also available

New unused

Scanspeak 2904 - 70000 ring radiator (one of the finest HF units available) £300 the pair

JBL 1500 AL Alnico 15' Woofer (as used in the K2-9800) £900 the pair.

Thanks for looking.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.