• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power supply boards for Class A and other amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got these power supply boards made for my M2 amplifier using PCBway but as you know there is a minimum quantity order, so I ended up paying way more than I would like to admit. I have some boards that I don't need that I am selling to recover costs.

I am asking $20 for each plus shipping.Sold out

They are designed to fit the cases available from the diyaudio store without having to vertically mount the transformer. They fit the holes on the bottom panel as well. They also have AC Live & Neutral lines passthrough for easy transformer connection. They are of course inspired by Nelson Pass's generic power supply design.

If you are interested please send me a private message with your address and paypal email so I can send you a full quote.

Thanks
Evan

Attachments

• IMG_20191227_170109.jpg
    IMG_20191227_170109.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 699
  • IMG_20191227_170051_1.jpg
    IMG_20191227_170051_1.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 701
  • psu schematic.pdf
    14.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
> how to move it?

Report yourself to Moderator (only they have power to move a post). Click the
report.gif
"Report" icon lower-left of the message you want moved, briefly explain the situation and where you would prefer the post to be.

They are still available.

Here they are in action on my M2 clone amplifier, so they are working absolutely fine.

If there isn't much interest here I will put them for sale on ebay in a week's time.

Attachments

• IMG_20200103_181245 (copy).jpg
    IMG_20200103_181245 (copy).jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 514
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.