• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power and Output transformers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am make for myself this kind transformers.

I am make 6 watt output transformers and this enough for me.

But hard SE transformers I am use for deep bass frequency and loe phaze distortions.

Now I am make pair and I will show You here.

But Your loos mast be very low.

The transformer for 3 kOhm primary may have 70 Ohm cuper primary resistens with 1500 w coil and diameter = 0.5-0.6 mm .

With 10sm2 (transformer)core, the primary coil will have 10-15 Ohm.

Your 5 Ohm primary must have 0.5 Ohm cuper coil resistence minimaly.

May be tell me Your bass freqency ranjge and we make the calculation. Ny I am look for this variant.

Need Toroid Transformer

WTB
Hello looking for a Toroidal Transformer this is a replacement for FBT OEM Renkus-Heinz Amplifier P2400.

Original Mfgr part number TL490-CE in case anyone happened to have one laying around.

Here are the specs on this transformer. Although the original has Dual input 110/220v. I would be happy with only 110v input, we are not planning to tour Europe any time soon.

For outs need
11v 0v,
55v 0v 55v,
0v 11v,
20v 0v 20v,
19v 0v

700w total

If you can build one of these, I would love to find out what it would cost for a high quality transformer.

Please include shipping costs to the US. :D

A long shot item is that I am always on the lookout for Renkus-Heinz P3500's in any condition. P2950s maybe if they are not too bad of shape.

I do have a chassis and Toroidal for a P2700, so if anyone comes across a board in repairable condition and you want to make a few bucks, think of me. (That is a one time item that I want). Of course I would also be happy to give the Toroidal a good home so if you have a P2700 and lack a Toroid, lets work a deal, I dislike having half of anything, would rather give my half a good home or purchase someone else's to complete this item.

These are the only amps that I wish to deal with. Someday when I win the lottery, I might play with some Lab Gruppens, but for now, these are what I will buy. My focus are the P3500s. I like those best of all. Maybe 2950s if they are in good shape.

Need toroidal power transformer

I'm looking for low power toroidal transformer for tube preamp.

Input - dual, 115VAC/220VAC

Output - 120VAC (50mA) and 6.3VAC (1A)

Will need two of those transformers. The smaller size - the better.

Thank you. Please email me - tarasiv (at) optonline (dot) net

A little transfomer...

core is 30 sm2 ///

Attachments

• dsc02372.jpg
    dsc02372.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 387
Need toroidal transformer

Hi Nafanja (and everyone as well !!),

I would be interested in something simple, a toroidal transformer with this specs:

1 primary: 220/230 or 2 primaries of 110 if that is easier/cheaper
2 secondaries: 1x 120 , 1x 12 VDC, 30 VA or 50 VA or 80 VA (depending on tag price)

Please provide shipping costs to Madrid/Spain

Cheers and thank you !!

Pepe

Dear ILja,

thank you so much for answering so fast to my post.

To recap my quote request, I would like a toroid transformer with these specs (I forgot to tell you about the current on each secondary):

1 primary 230VAC
2 secondaries (120-0 VAC @ more or less 1A , 12-0 VAC @2A)

The project that I am working on needs a power supply for 2 russian 6H6P-i vacum tubes , so 12V for the heaters and 120V for anode B+. Any suggestion on your side, will be very well welcomed. I am thinking on perhaps adding a third secondary ... 12-0-12 VAC @between 1 and 2 amps , if you can quote this option too I would glad to hear (1 primary 230VAC, 3 secondaries : 120-0 , 12-0, 12-0-12).

Do please quote prices, delivery time and cost, and preferred payment method (for me, Paypal would be great).

Thank you very much and I look forward to your comments.

Pepe

PP transformer (SE with antifaze section)

This transformer have low fr at 3 HZ -db and 50 kHz.

Secondary multi-ware , diameter 3 mm.
Seconfary have resistans 40 Ohm (lack and silk isilation ).

This trans have 13 sm (130 mm) diameter and height near 9 sm (90 mm)...

Attachments

• spacer2.gif
    spacer2.gif
    67 bytes · Views: 237
For the Lindamar

About transformer.

Now I talk with a new partner, he is in Germany.

He will help me with Pay Pall and delivery the toward to the West Europe or back. And helpo me work quickly.

The price will be low than the standard post.

At the nearest days I will give you the prices.

About suggections about 6n6 - interesting tube, double swetching is sound like one triod of 6n30...

The power choke

Here is ask me to make high-end quality choke with to ware.

The curent must be near 20 Amper

The picture is here.

The Dimention is
Toroid
heght is 100 mm
dianeter 180 mm

9*3 mm diameter litz(multi-ware).
Nearest location of faze and antifaze ware is kill the negative capasitance and litz make a good puls and frequency rate....

Attachments

• dsc02369.jpg
    dsc02369.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 404
For George

1) 300VA

2) 117 to 120V input at 60Hz

3) 20-0-20 outputs

4) RFI and EMI shielded

5) center potted

Thanks.

George

I thnk we may use little variant with 960 wounds of cuper ware...
120*8=960
Standard factory use 4 wounds per volt. For induction 0.7 Tesla like at the output transformer.
Toroid with 12 sm2...
And toroid with 20 sm2( Dimension is 180-100 mm) with 480 wound at the primary.
It's calculations more than standard ...
Secondary isd the litz, diameter 3 mm for 7.5 A, the ware like at the loudspeaker cable (the same quelity and dimention).
The price is near 80 USD for the transformers(pair).

Big variant is near 10 kg.(delivery up to 100 USD) for the pair.
(Dimention like at the picture where is CDisc on transformer)
Little variant near 6 kg.(delivery up to 60 USD) for the peir.(Dimenton like at the blue transformer(PP-antifaxe SE)...

If nead transformer with other parameter- give me know.
i am offer here ultra-high-end variant...)

For George

The amprph core is realy good.

But it's will be more expencively...

The core will be near 40-50-60-100 USD...
I think this transfomer will be near 80-100-150 USD...
With (core) m=60000...

Now I look variants with m=40000,20000

May be it's will be chaper technologacaly.
I work with factory which make itr, and I must talk with professor-maker this core...

But it's ultra-high-end...
The primary will be more than 50 kOhm for AC...

This variant good for Digital eqipment- this core may work well at high frequency and have good impedance ...to kill feedbacks at the secondary. That the secondary will be have inductivity near 100-200-500 Henry...

Thanks for the quick reply.

"George

I thnk we may use little variant with 960 wounds of cuper ware...

Big variant is near 10 kg.(delivery up to 100 USD) for the pair.
(Dimention like at the picture where is CDisc on transformer)
Little variant near 6 kg.(delivery up to 60 USD) for the peir."

With the same specs (300VA, 120V 60Hz primary, 20-0-20V secondary), and if the little variant has the same performance as the big variant, then the difference in shipping makes the little variant the one I'd go with.

Insofar as the amorphous core, from what I've heard I think it would be worth the extra cost (within reason of course). Please let me know if that's an option on the little variant, and, if so, what the extra cost would be.

Thanks.

George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.