• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Amp PSU Board (for e.g. LYNX Amp)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tack, Bo and thanks you guys.

It takes actually quite some time to administrate approx. 70 letters but to recieve money takes weeks although for 90% it takes only 2-3 days.

I'm glad you like the boards and I'll hope you will use them also. I don't mind pictures :nod:

It was fun to make this board because I haven't made a board in two years privately and one year at work.... that board was rather cool, 475 A, 4 x 140 um copper.

Hi all,

Is this type of choke coil from stripped down CNC Lathe machine suitable for SS power amp?

Attachments

• choke coil 1.jpg
    choke coil 1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 549
It may be worth mentioning that the heatsinks should be mounted approx. 1 mm above the pcb surface because the are "live" and the groundplane may have an another potential.

Mount the diode at the heatsink

Put a cardboard or something between the heatsink and the pcb.

Solder the heatsink. It's enough to solder with only a tin drop for starter if you of some reason want the remove the heatsink.

Solder the diode.

Remove the cardboard.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.