Port Tuning Frequency & Port Volume

Sounds sort of horrible.
Looks funny in slow motion watching the cones rock and oscillate in opposite directions at certain frequencies.

But, seeing as it's 3-way ported system with bass and sub-bass sharing both port and cabinet volume . . . Have I kinda made my point?

On the one hand, Sony, a $100,000,000,000 company with advanced software and expert technicians have done it on more than one occasion, are being opposed by a bunch of amateurs with buck-fifty software.

Whose guidance should a follow?

Sorry about this, I did say I was out of the discussion, just want to make a small summary here.

Which all leads to the question that can't be answered using generally available formulae.

It's absolute basics... Like the-stuff-you-learn-in-kindergarden-type-basics.
And it seems the most broken down absolute easiest explanation everyone is trying to drip-feed you is completely unable to stick.

Why seal the woofer? Why can't the woofer and the sub share the same air-space?

Because putting in a more powerful woofer with more xmax will translate to: you're forcefully pushing the membrane of the weaker midrange driver...

Edit:
The good thing will be that you can put in a cup over the now midrange since it does not need that much space to go down to, say, 250hz. = more space for the new woofer.

I learned a long time ago: on the Internet, if you want to test someone's experience or intelligence, ask the a question that can't be answered by a Google search.
Oh? Really?
LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You

First link gives me this site which has a very basic article on mixing subwoofer sizes.

(2) Impedance: Assuming both drivers are 4 Ohms, If I use a 6mH coil on the sub-driver and a 500uF capacitor what will my nominal resistance be?

1)2) Not enough wiring information, but assuming parallel 4 ohm drivers, one using a series coil and parallel capacitor, nominal impedance would shift from 2 ohms below the crossover point to 4 ohms above.
At Fb, the impedance may be near the DCR of both drivers in parallel if both share the same enclosure volume.
Or a different impedance, since you say the port had no contribution with one driver...
Very respectful and proper answer.
... *underwhelmed*
Sounds sort of horrible.
Looks funny in slow motion watching the cones rock and oscillate in opposite directions at certain frequencies.
Case in point.
But, seeing as it's 3-way ported system with bass and sub-bass sharing both port and cabinet volume . . . Have I kinda made my point?
As far as I can discern, you've only managed to prove that we're all right, and it's a bad idea.

Whose guidance should a follow?

You seem unable to understand any of this, and you're very stubbornly refuting even the most basic knowledge offered.

Like Weltersys wrote:
(1) Do I need to seal the woofer from the sub-woofer or can they use the same airspace? This issue how created a lot of contention because popular software is unable to model two drivers of differing specs using the same air -space. My solution is simple. Separate the drivers in one cabinet, leave the other open, a go with the design I prefer the sound of.
1) As you mentioned, you can do whatever you'd like.

Just about everyone here is carefully trying to tell you (Surtsey) that it's not the most optimal way of doing things, and I think they're remarkably polite given the way you formulate your replies.