• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Polkaudio cobra speaker cables

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Polkaudio cobra speaker cables Lowered price

I have a 25 foot pair of the legendary polk audio cobra cables they are in very good condition no issues

100dollars delivered

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 170
  • s-l16001.jpg
    s-l16001.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 164
  • s-l16003.jpg
    s-l16003.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 168
  • s-l16004.jpg
    s-l16004.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
HOWEVER, google 'Arthur Salvadori audio' for another opinion...he - for years - claimed that these, re-laid, were the best cables for him! 50' gives you some chance of making a short pair.

He claims;
"POLK & COINCIDENT EXTREME SPEAKER CABLES- There are two versions of the Coincident; one "regular" and the other, which is thicker and less flexible, optimized for bass frequencies. I use the thicker version only when I am biamping. When using only one amplifier, fullrange, I use the Polk for the midrange and tweeter and the regular Coincident for the woofers. I believe these cables have been improved, but I haven't heard the latest versions. The Polk is only 3' long and has 6 individual cables wired in parallel.."

[Many believe that his views are totally erroneous.]

[In normal guise they will almost certainly cause trouble with an elderly Naim power amp!! I know this - to my cost.]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.