Plug in potentiometer for 2x100watt class D amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys..i'm newer in this group.....i need your share about my new project.i 've buy a 2x100 watt class d 4 ohm amplifier.but,this amp no volume controller.so,i've buy a alps potentiometer.at the same time,my problem still not solve because i dont know how to put this potentiometer to this amp....i dont know where is L /R at the leg of potentiometer for me connect from rca ...somobody can help me?plzz guys....i'm still study about diy amplifier...

THIS IS MY AMPLIFIER CLASS D 4 OHM BY SURE ELECTRONIC:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

AND THIS IS A VOLUME CONTROLLER THAT I WANT TO PLUG IN:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
The centre connection is the signal carrying connector and the outer part is ground for all RCA connections.

So the outer part (the ground) of all the RCA sockets should be connected together to maintain continuity and these also connect to the "pot ground" connections that I showed in the diagram in the link. Yes :)

The centre connection is the signal carrying connector and the outer part is ground for all RCA connections.

So the outer part (the ground) of all the RCA sockets should be connected together to maintain continuity and these also connect to the "pot ground" connections that I showed in the diagram in the link. Yes :)
alrite...tq bro...one more question...the ground at RCA connector are same with ground at the board or not?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.