• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Pictures of your Tubelab amp

I just was not happy with the first chassis for this amp, it did not do it justice.

Here's mine with Trooper's first chassis!! I like Troopers first chassis very much.

402308d1393376738-kt150-simple-se-sse_kt150_2.jpg

KT150s? How do you like them?

KT150s yes I like the sound VERY much, I was just going to take a listen to them for a few days and they've been in ever since I bought them, month and half or so.... I'm going to build another with those output tubes in mind, beef things up some more add more voltage and no electrolytics in the power supply. They replaced GL KT88s and sound better to my ears with VERY efficient horn loaded speakers with BIG 15" woofers...

Cheers,
Bob

First Time Tube Amp Build

This is the first amp I have built. Still needs to have motor run cap added, knob and power switch added. Sounded great but I may have a bad tube. Kinda bummed but should have replacements next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0276[1].jpg
    IMG_0276[1].jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 1,339
  • IMG_0277[1].jpg
    IMG_0277[1].jpg
    635.7 KB · Views: 1,251
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I'm not sure... I'll give it a try

no doesn't work for me either...

OK this is better.... see the attached sceen shot. I chose the forum type for copying the url.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

NNote that you should resize the images before uploading to a picture sharing site. Better is to attach them to the post. This can be done by going into the advanced editor.

Tony.

Attachments

• attach.png
    attach.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 521