• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

Now Im gonna put 90% for the chasis from now on. Im so damn jealous of the beautiful crafts displayed here.:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Hello,

10% is enough for the chassis, 10% to build the amp, but 80% id minimum for listening with...

This is my last project, the chassis was made from a piece of a old wooden box:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Tubes are the 717A and 1626, the chassis is 20 x 16 x 4 cm, this power amp makes 2 x 0,8 Watts :D

Gerd

skyraider said:

BTW, what tubes you used for the darling project? ken-rad, RCA, or any other types? I tried to search but never found out which types are more popular

Hello,

that I have got, no special brand. Currently they are from National Union Radio Corp.
I think, all brands are not made for AF-amplifiers, and so all are not perfect devices.
I am not searching for the tubes, I use that I have and build the amp around this....

Gerd

My Curcio MQ-100 Project

Hello All,

Here's a couple pix of my Curcio MQ-100's I am building. A couple more days of wiring and I will be able to listen to them!

Attachments

• img_0835.jpg
    img_0835.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 4,176
My 845.

For each monoblock:
Input transformer-Tamura STU-001 300,150 Ohm to 100 kOhm
with CT are connected to Class A Push-Pull driver (two El34 in triode mode). The driver stage are connected to NC-22 Tango
P-P interstage transformer which pushes the 845 P-P Class A
fix bias output stage. Output transformer is Tamura F-2021.
Power supply:
Power trans 1-Tamura STU-3012 (230V primary)
Power trans 2-Old Chikago transformers.
Tube rectifieeng- 2*5AR4 and 5U4(for driver stage)
Filtering-2* Tamura A-4004 chokes and oil capacitors for HT section and one A-4004 choke with oil caps for driver section.

The amplifier is developed by me without feedback.
The project proceeded one and a half year .

I am sorry for my English.

Hi,

this is a tube pre amplifier based on a kit from Steinmusic from 1993 ... including phono stage. The upper cabinet is the pre itself, the one below contains the p/s. More info on my site

The cabinet is 5mm Aluminium coated with "stainless steel effect" laquer; the front graphics is printed on ordinary ink-jet paper behind 5mm clear PMMA. Knobs are cheap aluminium ones ($3 each)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Cheers
Christian.