• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PEECEEBEE V5 GB

20230518_193228.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I have put the two amps into operation...one plays amazing...the other one has a problem and unfortunately Shaan is missing to guide me...I don't know what to say!!!
one board was completely destroyed. If anyone has one they don't need I can buy it. I'm disappointed that there is no support.

Hi Nanakos.

I am sorry to hear that one of the channels malfunctioned. I am happy to help. You mentioned one of the channels played well and one had a problem. What kind of problem? Is it the same channel that failed? Please upload a few pictures if possible.

Hello everyone.

I am sorry for my absence. While even on a bad day I tend to sit at the PC to check the forum but for the time starting from late-April and mid-May I have been taken due to some serious family health issue and subsequently an untimely tragedy to cope with. It took some time to get off the depression. Now feeling much better and able to concentrate, so here I am.

Thanks for your patience.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 users
Hello everyone.

I am sorry for my absence. While even on a bad day I tend to sit at the PC to check the forum but for the time starting from late-April and mid-May I have been taken due to some serious family health issue and subsequently an untimely tragedy to cope with. It took some time to get off the depression. Now feeling much better and able to concentrate, so here I am.

Extremely sorry to to hear Shaan. You take care. Family comes first and I think the rest can wait. Let us know if we can be of any help while you fully recover.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone.

I am very sorry for your family problem. I hope the future is better.
The board is damaged and I have to make a new one. The problem was that was not increasing bias... I changed everything but nothing happened. The offset reset normally and the only difference in the measurements with the other board was that r31 r31 had 1.7k...... in the good only 0.2k. I also can't measure mV in the resistances you give in the instructions. I will need a new board immediately...