• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCBPCBs for Nelson Pass‘ CSX1 SONY VFET amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SONY VFET

And here we go!

One board will cost EUR 13.90 (EUR 27.80 per set) including 21 per cent Czech VAT (indispensable, sorry!) and shipment from Prague to me.
The boards will weigh ~ 115g each = 230g per set plus ~ 20g for a padded envelope

Shipment by Deutsche Post to any destination worldwide will cost EUR 3.45 (<500g) or EUR 7.00 (<1000g) + EUR 2.15 (registered letter), respectively EUR 1.45 / EUR 2.40 within Germany. Please add EUR 0.50 each for the envelope.

The total shipping weight of one or two board sets will hopefully not exceed 500g, respectively 1000g for up to four sets.

I’ll send PM to you all. Please confirm your order and shipping address by email and transfer the money according to your order volume by PayPal.

Thank you :)

The boards measure 240mm*107mm*2.2mm each. They have dual layers with 105µ copper cladding, green solder mask and silk screen on top.

The production time will be about four weeks, which helps us to save more than EUR 200 in comparison to a two weeks run.

Last edited:
:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 690
Please gentlemans verify all is ok
One pair of pcb's = stereo amp:)

_1|seve | 1 |Denmark
_2|ipolyakov| 2 |US
_3|Cobra2| 1 |Norway
_4|jims| 1 |US
_5|vanofmonks| 1 |US
_6|Fjd| 4 |US
_7|brian.goodman| 1 |Canada
_8|Stale| 1 |France
_9|ncc| 1 |?
10|vitalica| 2 |Europe
11|ceevee| 2 |Portugal
12|rsotirov| 1 |Canada
13|Rinnav| 1 |US
14|taisho_daniel| 1 |Philippines
15|gig| 1 |Italy
16|PSz.| 1 |US
17|dr.strangelove3| 2 |Nederland
18|necplusultra|1 |Canada
19|OtisCampbell| 1 |US
20|feds27| 1 |US
21|kamaths| 1 |US

total today=(17*1)+(3*2)+(1*4)=27 pairs=27*2=54 pcb´s

Yes, 1 pair for me is correct. I've already sent payment to Georg via Paypal

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.