Parts in Mumbai (India)

i have pcb drill and drill press(Chinese make), interested in buying drill bits in quantity of 10 ( 0.4mm = 10, 0.5 = 10. 0.7 = 5 0.8=10 and 1mm= 10) pm if you can supply drill bits , usueally i buy drill bits from Bharat Tools LR price range is 13 to 25 ) . 5rs each pcs is like lottery for me .

As you are from Mumbai, Lohar Chawl area there is one
small tools shop, it is more near to Parsi Dairy side, he
has drill bits of all possible sizes and in cheap rate. If you
walk on the road towards Crawford Market then it is on
the right side of the road.

Roushon.

Roushan,

Received those papers you send me. unfortunately a corner was torn and missing by 2x2inch.

I will check out in local market for same or similar kind of paper.

Thank you .

I am very sorry. If the other end is OK, still you can take print of reasonably large size PCB. But if the paper
is folded at many places then it is of no use. The ordinary post is so bad I did not know, I thought it will reach late but the paper will be OK.

Roushon.

dear all reader,
very very thanks to giving your valuable advice about pcb drill.in my city one shop keeper said that,that type of drill will be very costly about 30,000.00. then i went to a watch keeper who gave me a hand operated machine called pin wise.by that instrument theyuse it in tightening watch jewels .that instrument cost is only 50 rupees only. in this instrument i placed my 0.5 mm bit and drill pcb mannually

dear all reader,
very very thanks to giving your valuable advice about pcb drill.in my city one shop keeper said that,that type of drill will be very costly about 30,000.00. then i went to a watch keeper who gave me a hand operated machine called pin wise.by that instrument theyuse it in tightening watch jewels .that instrument cost is only 50 rupees only. in this instrument i placed my 0.5 mm bit and drill pcb mannually

I am really happy to see you found your own way, out of the several suggestions. This is the best way to be a
true DIY:).

I never purchased a drill, instead built one...

Roushon.

guys please help me in finding Elna Cerafine in India does anybody has got them I just need 2 of them please help me...

Very unlikely! If you find let me know. Elna is available in
LR. Not sure about Cerafine or Silmic. I was planning a
bulk amount purchase of several Elna Silmic II from partsconnexion.com, but given the downfall of rupee
I postponed the adventure for the time being.

Roushon.

Keep visiting scrap yards and look for any metallized film capacitor that has MKx written on it (x=S,T,P). These will improve sound when paralleled with ordinary electrolytics.

If you get a lot of them, do not hesitate to acquire them at scrap value.

Gajanan Phadte

This is a good advice as unlike electrolytes,
non-electrolytes stay good for a long time....

guys please help me in finding Elna Cerafine in India does anybody has got them I just need 2 of them please help me...

1) What is the application?

For most uses there are better and less expensive choices than Cerafines, which are generally very dry and analytical sounding. If you indicate your application, perhaps better alternatives can be suggested. For small values up to 3.3uF/50V, Wima MKS2 film caps will obliterate Cerafines in just about any application. For most values from 4.7uF to 220uF, Nichicon Muse FG/SW/KW/KZ will be almost as good or better in most applications.

2) Which values and ratings do you need? I have a few NOS Japanese red/gold Cerafines, as well as a few of the newer Thai black/gold Cerafines. Send me a PM with specifics of what you require.

Just received am email: PPOBOX giving 10% discount
on shipping charge for the period August 22 untill
September 15, 2013.

Roushon

What is PPOBOX? I understand it is a kind of shipping company from their website. How does it operate?

I bid Adieu to all my purchases from abroad where they fail to accept credit cards and ask for Paypal accounts. I have some very bad experience through paypal, when asked to return the money they just block you for weeks .

I am I seeing some alternative?

PPOBOX provides an address in the country (USA,
UK or China) you purchase from. You have to make the
online purchase as usual and then give this PPOBOX
address in the respective country to the seller. Once
PPOBOX receives the packet they will calculate the
custom charge and shipping and send you an invoice
(custom+shipping to your India address) in rupees which
you have to pay and then will deliver you within 5 to 7
days. It is pretty good, there is no minimum shipping
charge like Fedex etc (US$40 for purchase of as less as
US$2:)).