Parts in Mumbai (India)

Where do I buy a bench
top power supply in mumbai ?

I know it will not help you, but in case, I just completed (two days back)
building a (hefty) bench top power supply: +-1.5v to
+-32.5v, 3Amp, regulated (LM350 (3Amp version of
LM317)). I should have had done this long long back, but
was lazy so far. If you need the PCB design then let me
know I will post the pdf of the actual size PCB.

Roushon.

Dear Masood,
I know you are looking for this for at least
two years now in this forum. I already told you before that
I use toner transfer method and have no idea about photo
resist method. You can ask Viki.

Best wishes
Roushon.

Photo resist film method is very easy and time saving method for making professional grade PCB (you will need good quality copper Laminate) 1.6mm laminate is best to start.

Also it is cheap to use.

Send me a pm with complete postal address I will send some film.
All you will need is a small UV box with at east 8" 0r 10" uv lights.
Dark room and some patience.

Photo resist film method is very easy and time saving method for making professional grade PCB (you will need good quality copper Laminate) 1.6mm laminate is best to start.

Also it is cheap to use.

Send me a pm with complete postal address I will send some film.
All you will need is a small UV box with at east 8" 0r 10" uv lights.
Dark room and some patience.

Hi Viki!
I am sure there are people who will be interested
in your offer. I am quite happy with toner transfer method.

Roushon.

Yes it does.

Honestly I must say one of the most incredible electronic gadget I have ever bought.

My useage is so far only upto 1 channel and I tracked oscillations upto 50 mhz in my amplifiers.

Sadly Iam not yet skilled enough to use it like a pro, I have to keep a calculator handy.

There are lot of features which are still alien to me.

Hi Jayadev,
Where did you buy and how much you
paid for the scope?

Thanks
Roushon.

Hi Viki!
I am sure there are people who will be interested
in your offer. I am quite happy with toner transfer method.

Roushon.

You have mastered the toner transfer method, so you can make pcbs with less efforts, But all this has happened after spending considerable amount of time, effort and money to reach a working conclusion not counting the no of miles you would have traveled searching.

If it is fine with members here I would suggest a group buy giving complete solution. Pcb-Photoresist film-Developer-Etchant.
It will save many diyers time and money.

You have mastered the toner transfer method, so you can make pcbs with less efforts, But all this has happened after spending considerable amount of time, effort and money to reach a working conclusion not counting the no of miles you would have traveled searching.

If it is fine with members here I would suggest a group buy giving complete solution. Pcb-Photoresist film-Developer-Etchant.
It will save many diyers time and money.
One of the main concern with photoresist is,it has an expiry date which is 6 month from manufacturing I guess.

I bought my scope from bangalore,A preused Tek2465 approx Rs.35k.
CALIBER INSTRUMENT TECHNOLOGY
# 1163 1st floor 5th cross 14th main
Prakashnagar Bengaluru-21

But I am facing some problem in it lately. with first push to on it wont fire(Start) all the leds on front panel remains lit but no trace onthe screen. I have to fire it again 2 or 3 times intermittently to get it working.

Last edited:
dear sir,
from wher i purchase sleek/manual electronic 0.50 to 1 mm drill machine?
You can get hand drill for Rs. 80 to 90.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I recommend you buy a rotary tool you can get a chinese one for Rs 2200(Lohar chawal) full set with flex shaft. You can cut copper clad and use it for a lot of other things.

Drill bits for pcb cost Rs.10 in Visha an Rs.5 in Lohar Chawal

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

contact me if you need one

Last edited:

I recommend you buy a rotary tool you can get a chinese one for Rs 2200(Lohar chawal) full set with flex shaft. You can cut copper clad and use it for a lot of other things.

in this illustrated picture i love this chinese drill but when it malfunctionig who will repair

I think the rotary tool is also called a `dremel'. This is a very
good suggestion.

Long back, for pcb drilling I built a hand drill using a high
speed toy motor and purchased some chucks from the footpath on LR. Did not know then, where such a drill is
available.

Roushon.

Dremel is a brand they are quite expensive but really good quality rotary tool you can get it from flipkart.com or snapdeal.com

The distributor in Lohar chawal quoted a high price

Chinese ones come with 6mth warranty.

Repair them by your self usually.
There is a very good motor repair guy where I live. He repair everything from fans to big industrail motors

i have pcb drill and drill press(Chinese make), interested in buying drill bits in quantity of 10 ( 0.4mm = 10, 0.5 = 10. 0.7 = 5 0.8=10 and 1mm= 10) pm if you can supply drill bits , usueally i buy drill bits from Bharat Tools LR price range is 13 to 25 ) . 5rs each pcs is like lottery for me .