• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

pair of Dayton Reference RS180S-8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
RS180S woofers

Hello,

Had a couple questions on these woofers.

Have these woofers been mounted before?
Any blemishes that would distinguish them from new?
Normally I wouldn't care so much about the appearance, but they are to be used in a project that will be a gift.

Will they be shipped in the original shipping boxes?
What would shipping cost be to Fort Worth, TX 76107

Thanks,
Steve

I will sell these outright for $30 each plus shipping.

Hi Steve ,
These are not new in the box. They have been mounted but there is no damage . They are cosmetically and mechanically excellent.
I do not have the original boxes but they will be well packaged. I have another tread on here where I sold a few other pairs of these . If you are concerned about the condition you may contact the buyer from that thread.
Shipping via Fedex looks to be $20.
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.