PA-315 speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has anyone had experience with B-52 PA speakers? I am in the process of putting together a sound system for our church P & W band and am leaning toward a 3-way passive speaker system. We do NOT rock the walls with dB since it is a small room; about 55' square. The PA-315 looks like a possibility??? I plan on running an analog AB class PA amp. Thoughts...?

All instruments; either 1 or 2 acoustics, usually a bass, and a keyboard. At any time, 3 instruments and 4 voices. This system is more of a sound reinforcement than a primary amplification system. As stated before, we don't play really loud. Typically there may be 100 people at a service. Occasionally we may play before 150 to 200 people. My main interest is getting feedback on the B-52 line...specifically the PA-315

If its sound reinforcement you are looking into, make sure you have multiple speakers that handle different frequencies (for example sub, bass, mid, high)..

It might be worth looking at some JBL JRX 215's as they are a great 3way system. Even though they use 2x 15's the lower 15 is filtered to handle more bass (as with the upper 15 handling more mid)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks for the input. I take it then you've heard these?

Your welcome! I have the JRX 115's (the model without the bottom 15) and they take such a beating as well as sounding very clean in comparison to others in the same league!

They have a huge crossover that can handle a lot of power for a long time, and of course being made of wood the cabinets both look and sound good!

However, they are heavy!!! VERY heavy.

have a look>>>

JBL :: Product

SPEC SHEET:
http://www.jblpro.com/BackOffice/ProductAttachments/JBL_JRX125.v1.pdf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.