• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD DAC End by Andrea Ciuffoli

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cricuit and layout of DAC-end ! I finis layout , you se it please!
153107d1262928792-dac-end-andrea-ciuffoli-group-buys-dac-end-layout.jpg
Some questions about DAC End PCB. CS8414 PIN 18 (Serial Port Mode Selector) have separate power supply TL431. Why ?
PIN 22 (Positive Analog Power) supply from +5 Digital power source - Connector J2. It is correct ?

CS8414 PIN 18 (Serial Port Mode Selector) have separate power supply TL431. Why ?
It is not necessary a separate power supply for this pin, VD2 could be connected with VD3 but Quang Hao have decided to separate it, I don't see problems

PIN 22 (Positive Analog Power) supply from +5 Digital power source - Connector J2. It is correct ?
Yes this pin must be at +5v, what you mean ?

CS8414 PIN 18 (Serial Port Mode Selector) have separate power supply TL431. Why ?
It is not necessary a separate power supply for this pin, VD2 could be connected with VD3 but Quang Hao have decided to separate it, I don't see problems

Yes this pin must be at +5v, what you mean ?

If you have two separate 5VDC PSU, named +5V DIG and +5V ANA, why not use Digital PSU on Digital section and Analog PSU on Analog section. And also about use of separate grounding but it is a other topic.

About separate power supply for 18 PIN. I don't see problems me too, but I don't see objective.

Last edited:
If you have two separate 5VDC PSU, named +5V DIG and +5V ANA, why not use Digital PSU on Digital section and Analog PSU on Analog section. And also about use of separate grounding but it is a other topic.

About separate power supply for 18 PIN. I don't see problems me too, but I don't see objective.

that is good! i think i can check and, change it!
Thank!

Hi Quanghao & Audiodesign,

That supply applies to 240Vac, how about for 120Vac?

Do you have a final BOM of this DAC project? I might have missed it, but if you can post the final BOM that would be great. That would help me a lot to start collecting parts.

Please confirm if Paypal was received. I just want to confirm coz' I made a mistake the other day paying another member on a wrong paypal account.

Thanks,
Fred

Last edited:
Hi Quanghao & Audiodesign,

That supply applies to 240Vac, how about for 120Vac?

Do you have a final BOM of this DAC project? I might have missed it, but if you can post the final BOM that would be great. That would help me a lot to start collecting parts.

Please confirm if Paypal was received. I just want to confirm coz' I made a mistake the other day paying another member on a wrong paypal account.

Thanks,
Fred

Hi! Fred! hi all
I check my paypal later. I will sent all payment later!
I'm more busy now, please give me sympathy! I will try to help you complete DAC-end with all possible, try to wait for me! Thanks

I don understand this wor*BOM*???
You can se payment to me!

Attachments

• Paypal.jpg
    Paypal.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 425
Hi! Fred! hi all
I check my paypal later. I will sent all payment later!
I'm more busy now, please give me sympathy! I will try to help you complete DAC-end with all possible, try to wait for me! Thanks

I don understand this wor*BOM*???
You can se payment to me!

BOM stands for Bill Of Material

Fully complete list all the materials that used in this DAC (with merk also)

example :
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...73693387-np-d1-dac-clone-enhancement-bom1.pdf

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.