• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Olli,payment sent transaction id 6JP27674D48040258.
Can send my board with BlueFusion group
Thanks
stoiky

Not a problem

Hello, I'll buy one PCB :)

1X (France)

I'm ordering the amp kit on the other group buy, do you think you could pack up the PCB and the kit in one package?

I'll send your PCB along with Jokener's batch.

Olli, my order doesn't appear in your paid list, even though it is listed as paid in the spreadsheet, just that.

Cheers!

Well spotted! I've updated my records and the online version will be updated whenever I get round to re-uploading it.

Hello,
i'll buy one PCB
1x for france
Is it possible to send the PCB to Jokener, so he can include it in my kit order.
If so what will be the price for the PCB + Shipping + paypal Fee.
Thanks a lot.

Not a problem.

I've updated the spreadsheet with the latest orders, which details price and payment instructions. Going to update the 'who has paid' list later, so don't worry if you sent payment in the last day or so and it hasn't shown up on the spreadsheet yet.

Sorry, I am in fact a newcomer to the forum. But I'm sure someone of the local frequenters knows.

I am unsure as of shipping price to UA, could you please calculate for me the full price inc. shipping? And the last question - is my understanding correct that I should choose the "I'm sending money to family or friends" option so that I will be charged with fees instead of you? Sorry for the noobish question, it's the first time I'm using PayPal outside of E-Bay :)

The price in the spreadsheet includes postage to the EU.

To cover the fees, I believe you have to select the 'paying a business' and then tick the box to say you will cover fees. If you see that box, you need only put in the lower value in the amount box. If that box isn't there, then just put the larger value in and click send. The fees will then be taken off my end, but the net amount will still reach me which is all I need :)

If that makes no sense

Please make sure you include your diyaudio username and address in the 'details' box as well :)

It is in Europe..?
In Europe (geographically), but not in EU (administratively). Many Europen internet-stores ship to my country at worldwide prices, not EU ones.
Regardless, it comes under the same price category as the other European countries for the Royal Mail.
Got it.
If you choose 'goods or services' and then put in the 'inc fees' price that would be best.
Don't see such an option. If I click "I'm paying for goods or services" I only see the text: "$0.00 USD fee. Free for you. The seller pays the fees."
PayPal Service in Ukraine and Russian Federation is limited. For example, we can't receive payments. Perhaps, some other options are also unavailable or adjusted.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.