• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Headphone Amplifier GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Your payment was spot on, forsaken rider.

BlueFusion and I have been costing up black/immersion gold boards with etesting. To do this would put us at a $126 (or so) shortfall. He is willing (exceptionally generously) to foot the bill for a large propoertion of that but we need some others to chip in as well.

We are too far into the GB for me to go around and add the extra 15p or whatever per board to each order, so could I ask for anyone/everyone (I can't force you to) to add an extra nominal sum to the GB (according to the number of boards you have ordered) then that would be fantastic.

If there is any surplus left over from this, I'll discuss it with the big contributors (like BlueFusion) and we will decide the best way to put the money to use.

Just a quick note to say thanks for all the payments and 'nominal extras' paid so far.

@MrSlim - black seemed a good idea and the extra cost per board is pence. Upon talking with BlueFusion, we decided to etest the batch to make sure that it all works first time. That is only another few pence per board so in the grand scheme of things seems more than worth it for the peace of mind.

I'm knackered so off to bed now. I'll be updating the spreadsheet in the morning.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.