• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@s14: Yes, you can have another kit and PCB, shipping will remain the same.

@qusp: Sorry, but I had only very limited stock in the beginning.
That was my 'overstock' from last time that I bought in case I loose/break a few components.
I will try to build up a small stock of the kits for the future and maybe black and silver cases.
But everything else would be too much money tied up in this and too little profit to be made.
After all, I am not trying to make a living with this but just need to justify spending the time at all...
But the parts should all be here shortly and I will provide updates every time something arrives.

Best regards,
Jokener

Hi Jokener, i hope you and your family had a great Christmas and have plans for a safe new years eve.

I want to thank you again for this GB and wonder when you might be ready to fulfil orders. No big deal I just want you know if I should start another project rather than wait on the O2.

By the way, whenever NwAvGuy sorts out his plans or his O2 DAC, I will be interested in that too in case you might think about once again serving this community with a Gb for his DAC design. I am sure mnay others will want to add that project to their portfolio.

Thanks Pal,

Tony

Hi Jokener, i hope you and your family had a great Christmas and have plans for a safe new years eve.

I want to thank you again for this GB and wonder when you might be ready to fulfil orders. No big deal I just want you know if I should start another project rather than wait on the O2.

By the way, whenever NwAvGuy sorts out his plans or his O2 DAC, I will be interested in that too in case you might think about once again serving this community with a Gb for his DAC design. I am sure mnay others will want to add that project to their portfolio.

Thanks Pal,

Tony

I Agree with Tony , the DAC is the next DIY Build after this I want to tick of my list :) :santa:

@Roulston:

The PCBs have arrived by now.
A few hundred black ones (same as before) and a couple dozen in Red, Blue, Green, White and Yellow.
Yellow is pretty ugly, but the rest is beautiful.
Blacks will be 8€ as before, the other colors will be 15€.
(Small order quantities, many colors, plus I had to front the money and might not sell all of them,)

The first Mouser shipment arrived as well, but three parts are missing because they are back ordered at Mouser.
I am in contact with them to have them ship replacements from the BOM.

Because of this, I currently have no reliable ETA.
I'll post as soon as I know more.

@londontrot: Yes, you can still order everything.

@Everybody else: I will update the order list shortly.
Edit: List updated. I dropped the extra from Veggiels order, because it has a 24+ week delivery time.

Best regards,
Jokener

Last edited:
Hey Could i place an order for:

Kit x2
Transformer x2
B2 enclosure - Black x2
THE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD x2

The pcb was not part of the kit as i understand?
anyhow...I want to be able to build two fully working amps no more no less :)

Shipping to Europe (Denmark)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.