• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@Rickyrevolution: Thanks for the notice, I found your payment and marked you as paid in the PDF.
Its not really important where the information is, I just need one place where both the forum name and the real name / PayPal eMail address appear in the same place.
Your eMail was perfect and allowed for quick and easy processing of your payment.
Thanks for the notification...

And the other payments are reflected in the PDF as well.

Regards,
Jokener

@Rickyrevolution: Thanks for the notice, I found your payment and marked you as paid in the PDF.
Its not really important where the information is, I just need one place where both the forum name and the real name / PayPal eMail address appear in the same place.
Your eMail was perfect and allowed for quick and easy processing of your payment.
Thanks for the notification...

And the other payments are reflected in the PDF as well.

Regards,
Jokener

Thanks for the clarification.

Just a little note, I am still red in colour in the PDF...lol

Hi Jokener, i just sent payment for the enclosure, thanks.

still might add a kit to the order, but dont wait for me, just ship out if you havent heard.
thanks. skipped my email address but both payment paypal email addy and the follow up email are reminiscent of my forum name =) didnt miss anything else, just assumed because you had to copies of it already, i didnt need to add it.

Last edited:
Hi Joken
I'd like to order:

1x Component Kit
1x 568-NJ3FD-V (Mouser)

to UK please
--------------------------------------------

I make that:
Eur5 shipping + Eur25 Kit + Eur0.82 socket ~= Eur31
-------------------------------

ps never took the oportunity to say thanks for my first kit in the 1st GB and to say how nice it is to listen too....

Thanks J! Rich

I’m sure I order 3-4 of these on the last group buy but never got a message saying they were ready, never mind I like the idea of a full kit anyway.
Wish I could have got these early in the year , make good Christmas presents.
1 x KIT: 25€
1 x TRANSFORMER: 25€
1 x ENCLOSURE: B3=22€ + 1 x B2=20€ Black
1 x PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD: 8€
1x 568-NYS367-2 (Mouser) ? dunno cost
1x 568-NJ3FD-V

UK

Thank you :)

Last edited:
The PDF should now be up to date and every order should be in it.

By the way, the manufacturer for the PCBs just shipped the boards from China to the UK.
Once their Uk headquarters receive the shipment, they will forward it to me.
Might even be here before Christmas after all...

Best regards,
Jokener

Hello Jokener,

by the way, I have already signed for one pcb and one part kit.

Would it still be possible to get a 2. pcb and a 2. part kit ?

(the "Head Phone Amp virus" is spreading among my colleagues, I´m not guilty :)

Would the shipping fee remain the same (5,00 EUR) for 2 pcb and 2 part kits (shipping within Germany)

Thank´s and an nice weekend

Andreas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.