• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If there's sufficient interest in the second group buy for at least 50 transformers, I'd be happy to order them again. As I understand, the transformers from the current group buy are all sold out.

Ok, that's understandable. I'm interested in the transformer, but will be happy with just the parts and enclosure, if there isn't enough interest for the transformer in the second GB.

I don't think this is the place for ordering parts in a second group buy. Only leftovers are still being sold here. Jokener is still in the sorting and packing phase of the first round, once that has all been wrapped up, it is only logical to start a new thread for a new round. But let's not push things too hard here, with the amount of parts he currently has to sort, I guess the resistors and capacitors are chasing him in his dreams right now...

Of course, it is OK to express your interest, but orders will have to wait until the new GB is active, as they are likely NOT counted from here. So please await the new GB.

No, I don't think the transformers will have any trouble working in GB, but the plug might be an issue, as it is a standard EU plug.

Hey,

Sorry I didn't respond here earlier, but for some reason I didn't get notifications about new posts in this thread anymore.
I checked the forum settings, but everything seems fine. I'll just check in here more often, even without notifications.

@eroarex: If you donate to DIYaudio.com, you can choose your own title...
I 'needed' to donate, because my inbox for Private Messages on the forum would be too small otherwise.
(Just so you get a general idea, I have several hundred messages by now...)

@Timpert: Yes, the transformers got here.
The packaging was in good condition and I have tested one on my multimeter: perfect!

@All: Packaging is going a bit slower than expected, because I can't seem to figure out a way to increase my working speed beyond a certain point.
But it shouldn't take too long anymore.

Only the special pots for Mango57 and five of my own resistors are missing, so the rest is only waiting for the packaging.

I'll post a couple of pictures later to show the amount of parts/shipments...

Regards and sorry for any lack of communication.

Regards,
Jokener

Would anyone be interested in my black enclosure?

I don't need to get rid of it.

However I'm currently thinking of stacking it with a DIY DAC in a wooden enclosure, so I only have one thing on my desk and it would be a little nicer on the eyes.

If anyone is looking for an enclosure but couldn't get one as the orders had been made please say.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.