• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have started packaging the parts, but I haven't gotten very far.
Still trying to figure out a way to organize all the bags on the table :)
Because right now it takes me 10+ minutes to package and double-check single kit.

Regards,
Jokener

Hi Jokener

Don´t know how far you got until now but let me give a hint :

Get a pack of that "throw-away" plastic party pots and a decent scale with 0.1 gramm accuracy.
Put all pots in front of you on the table and count the parts to the exact amount of pots. Then start filling the pots with the parts. If you come out 1 short or 1 to much you know you have to check again.
When you are through all parts measure the weight of every pot.

I went through this several times for my employer and this kind of work is APITA :)

Hope it helps
JML

@Timpert: Did you receive the money by now?
If not I will go to my bank on monday to check WTH is taking them so long...
(It is gone from my account, so they processed the paper form I gave them.)
I'm just anxious because I have never done bank-to-bank EU-transfers before.

Regards,
Jokener

@Timpert: Did you receive the money by now?
If not I will go to my bank on monday to check WTH is taking them so long...
(It is gone from my account, so they processed the paper form I gave them.)
I'm just anxious because I have never done bank-to-bank EU-transfers before.

Regards,
Jokener

Didn't Timpert say just on the previous page that the money had arrived?

I have been busy packaging, but progress is slow.
I converted my guest room to an assembly line with a large wallpaper-cutting table...
That way I can at least have all the bags and parts on the table, but it's still very tedious (as expected, no surprise here).

Timpert did not give me any further update, so you know as much as I do.
But as per his information, I expect the transformers soon.
I also finished the calculations for the additional payments, I'll post them when an get back home.

And no, the PCB's have not arrived yet.
I will of course inform everybody of that and will also take a picture and post it.

Regards,
Jokener

I have made an appointment with the transformer company to pick up the transformers on Monday October 31. It was uncertain if they would arrive in time on Friday in order to be checked and handed over to me, Monday was a safer bet.

If I have the transformers, I will take out my two specimens and send the rest to Jokener.

Transformers

Just a bit more info... This is what you'll get when transformers are on your order. I measured the no-load voltage, and it is 17.5 Volts, so this one is properly spec'd under load. It has ample voltage margin for the O2.

Attachments

• transformer.jpg
    transformer.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 269
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.