Now Playing + What are you listening to?

There's quite a few copies of At The Bohemian on e-bay , new re-released , original s/h and re-mastered.
Spotted one he did with Lightning Hopkin's ( The Jazz Life ) i'd like to hear .
Super rare it states but being e-bay where many items more than a couple of years old are listed vintage/rare/collectable/retro etc probably not that hard to find in reality.

There's quite a few copies of At The Bohemian on e-bay , new re-released , original s/h and re-mastered.
Spotted one he did with Lightning Hopkin's ( The Jazz Life ) i'd like to hear .
Super rare it states but being e-bay where many items more than a couple of years old are listed vintage/rare/collectable/retro etc probably not that hard to find in reality.

Listened to the 2017 remaster, it's ok. A very interesting live performance is Charles Mingus Sextet With Eric Dolphy Cornell 1964

You guys got me thinking about Mingus so I picked up this one at a local record store. Haven't even listened yet but how can it be bad?

IMG_20170604_124809.jpg

Just started listening to Roger Waters new album..........it's, how do I put this?......oh yes!........complete shite.
It is singularly the most disappointing musically expectant experience I have ever had. After 25 years and the brilliance and genius of 'Amused to Death' he produces this..........
How do I get my money back?

Just started listening to Roger Waters new album..........it's, how do I put this?......oh yes!........complete shite.
It is singularly the most disappointing musically expectant experience I have ever had. After 25 years and the brilliance and genius of 'Amused to Death' he produces this..........
How do I get my money back?

I 'll give it a miss then , oddly i just loaded the thread to say i'm listening too Radio Kaos at the moment :)