Now Playing + What are you listening to?

Attachments

• Aira.jpg
    Aira.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 57
Listening to my Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon CD

This is the '85 release (CDP 7 46001 2) on the Capital label and the mastering is great..:)
Some think it is one of the best best mastering of any format except for maybe the original vinyl pressings which are impossible to get in good condition...... at least for a sane price .

BTW, I also have an original vinyl pressing that has seen better days. This CD is more dynamic and of course, noise free..
So, in this case at least, the CD is preferred.

Last edited:
Lots of Eleftheria Arvanitaki.
Bought a couple of CDs today.
I want This on CD (O Ipnos Se Tilikse) but I'm going cross-eyed trying to recognise it in Greek to pin down a CD with it on. Will probably end up buying them all - may do that anyway.
she seems rather wonderful. Been listening to her for quite a while and have a double CD "Ektos Programatos") that is terrific and want to extend my enjoyment of this excellent singer.
I think she looks j incredible too. Appreciate she is not to everyone's taste - you could never accuse her of being pretty but she has a very characterful beauty about her.
Someone who doesn't need to shed clothes to be attractive or drag in an audience.