Now Playing + What are you listening to?

Thank you for your kindness.
I know that I'm not alone.
I feel just as if it were so.

My wish is your partner for healing
Because I know that in only one could be worse than that if you're ill, namely that if your partner is sick.

So I am delighted that we are not sick in the family. (including cat)
Apart from the general depression.

My best wishes to you:

Wacky Gyuri

I Just got a CD of the Beatles' "Sgt Pepper's".

The last time I listened to this album was probally almost 40 years ago when I had it on vinyl. It still holds up today as the first "concept" album and for the musical magic of the legendary collaboration of the Beatles and Gorge Martin.

If any of the (much) youger members here want to sample the Beatles, "Sgt Pepper's" is probably the best place to start.

Last edited:
Thanks Gyuri

You are a nice and warm forum member and I thank you for your kind words and also my partner.
For now, no music but we will be back :cool:

Warm regards,

Viv and José

Audiofanatic & partner

Thank you for your kindness.
I know that I'm not alone.
I feel just as if it were so.

My wish is your partner for healing
Because I know that in only one could be worse than that if you're ill, namely that if your partner is sick.

So I am delighted that we are not sick in the family. (including cat)
Apart from the general depression.

My best wishes to you:

Wacky Gyuri

I Just got a CD of the Beatles' "Sgt Pepper's".

The last time I listened to this album was probally almost 40 years ago when I had it on vinyl. It still holds up today as the first "concept" album and for the musical magic of the legendary collaboration of the Beatles and Gorge Martin.

If any of the (much) youger members here want to sample the Beatles, "Sgt Pepper's" is probably the best place to start.

Of course the newly remastered versions. Sgt. Pepper's is great. Abbey Road would probably be my favorite.

B B King - Live at the Regal - on vinyl (1964 - MCA). Simply stunning. One of the best live recording I've heard till date on any media. A genius singing blues and the recording virtually take you there to the venue. A record to die for.

Yes, BB is a unique talent.

BTW, a little realized fact about BB King is that he is one of those guitar players who can not play guitar and sing at the same time...... a not uncommon problem.
If you think about it, whenever he played live you never saw him do both togerther and he always alternates between playting and singing, It actually became his signature style.:)