Not able to start thread

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
The only really weird thing I can think of (and I might be way off base here) is that as far as I understand all this, the forum might pull in info from various sources to build the page up. Backgrounds, overlays and so on. It all works seamlessly.

Is it possible your internet provider might have one of those sources blocked for some reason?

And I might be talking rubbish with all that but it is all I can come up with at this point.

If you are using a laptop could you try it on another network perhaps?

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Yes, to Cal's idea. It's worthwhile checking whether there's difficulty authenticating due to network troubles. You may not be able to see this directly, but getting a new address lease from your ISP by resetting your router would be a place to start. Using your phone would be another.

Hey this must be FM! ( fing Magic) I tried it now it worked! No problems. I have been a member here on this forum for 19 years. I do remember that in the past when you wanted to start a new thread , diyaudio system would search the forum database for a similar or duplicate thread b4 the box where you type your question opened.

2 months ago I went to get a yet another Covid booster shot, and was given a form to fill out, I could not remember my phone number prefix for the life of me. I panicked. My biological RAMs are tired and my RAM refresh circuitry no longer functions. Its a bitch getting old!

Art