• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi agent.5,

can U tell me that which method that U like parallel running in the 1541a chips. pls let me know!!!!

this is the ultimate ver.3 parallel 1541a PCB with chips. power PCB image file.

like our PC parts can plug & play.

If U like to share the same 14 pcs of decoupling caps.
use gold pins to connect will be Ok, if not, U can addition extra 14 pcs on the extra PCB & extra 1541a chips.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• addition 1541a pcb.jpg
    addition 1541a pcb.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 952
Hey this sounds great!

I have been thinking about a TDA1541 project for a long time. I still have a pile of these DAC chippies here (including a S1 variant). Is it possible to get an assembled DAC kit without DAC chip? Probably not as the boards have already been assembled?

Please let me know the possibilities. But don't hesitate to already include me on the list! ;-)

Fedde

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for getting me the TDA1541A. Don't worry - I'm not going to use these extra chips on v. 3 DAC. They are for another parallel DAC project. Please try to get closely matched set of 8 TDA1541A as possible (Please make sure these are not fake 1541A). This is what I will order:

1) v. 3 TDA1541A DAC kit (included CS8414) = $110 + 1.5% paypal = $111.65

2) additional CS8412-IS chip (with adapter & gold pins) = $10

3) additional 8 TDA1541A chips = $10.50 x 8 = $84

4) 14 MKP 0.1uf closely matched caps = $5.50

5) EMS = $7

TOTAL = $218.15

Please CONFIRM that you will try to get the MOST CLOSELY MATCHED set of 8 TDA1541A as possible. Thanks again Thomas.

hi fedde & MGH,

I thought we all were preparing the same project. I also design the full balance 1541a already. But I hadn't funish yet. I did not think this will be products since it need too many chips. too expensive for the product. If U like, when I funish already. I wil post the Power PCB image file of the full balance DAC to diyaudio.com We can continous discuss more!!!!

This can prevent more noise about copy. We share the experience, Ok???Post the power pcb file will not cause more noise about copy copy copy from where where where!!!!!

If any diyers had enough chips on hand & can diy by themselves. I can offer all parts, PCB for them to funish by themselves.

Circuit & PCB file will same time post to forum, not not this several weeks. I need to hand print & running longer time to test the
stable, noise of them.

any comment about the 1 bits??? Not DAC7 but with PWM output stage???

thx

thomas

tube-lover said:
hi fedde & MGH,

I thought we all were preparing the same project. I also design the full balance 1541a already. But I hadn't funish yet. I did not think this will be products since it need too many chips. too expensive for the product. If U like, when I funish already. I wil post the Power PCB image file of the full balance DAC to diyaudio.com We can continous discuss more!!!!

This can prevent more noise about copy. We share the experience, Ok???Post the power pcb file will not cause more noise about copy copy copy from where where where!!!!!

If any diyers had enough chips on hand & can diy by themselves. I can offer all parts, PCB for them to funish by themselves.

Circuit & PCB file will same time post to forum, not not this several weeks. I need to hand print & running longer time to test the
stable, noise of them.

any comment about the 1 bits??? Not DAC7 but with PWM output stage???

thx

thomas

Hello tube-lover ,

since you refuse to add me on your list of non profit dac future customer I will be interested in the fully balanced version. Also , I would like to buy a pair of TDA1541A separately . Can you help me on that ???

Thanks

sb

:cool:

Hi,

total orders diyers which were reg. for phase one order.

1. BuckeyesRKiller-andy
2. jleaman
3. Julien_M
4. YLS
5. J-Charles Vachon
6. ashok
7. kestrel200
8. Beecan
9. stevox
10. zei
11. Jean-Charles
12. ghammond
13. proagua
14. SteveA
15. MGH
16. vinnie
17. Tachyon
18. rebojorge
19. agent.5
20. jeffshort2000
21. InfinityPWS
22. Orion1
23. Mike Mazarakis
24. stefanobilliani

any more??

When diyers confirm the dac pls remark on paypal that u like to choose CS8414-CS or CS8412-IS that will fit our taste.

Dead line of phase I for group buy will on 2006~06~01.

Payment pls confirm before 2006~06~03.

Pls let me know U like to kit form or full assemble. Fully assemble will USD 15 different.

It means fully assemble will USD 125+1.5%. Fully assemble kit will follow with Elna Silmic Caps.

Standard kit will USD 110+1.5% paypal charge.

Ordered DAC will despatch from Hong Kong on 2006-06-30.

All the full assemble DAC will choose EMS because it will had tracking numbers for easy tracking.

Standard kit I will use normal air parcel but I will use red.mail to post. reg.mail s/n will inform diyers after post.

For standard set ( Kit form) will USD 110+1.5% paypal charge. Since this is non profit DAC project. Pls consent.

Although this is kit form , still can upgrade later with the EC/PC900 tube cathode

Phase one I will prepare 30 sets.

P.S. Now total orders include Hong kong diyers which directly email to me will reach 27 sets already.

If U like to collect on the above time. Pls free to reg. for the remain 3 sets. Excess orders will put into the phase II. This will be fair to all diyers.

thx

thomas

hi,

phase I remain two sets.

pls free to reg & paypal to me if U can.

payment confirmed diyers will list in here, if I had mistake,

pls correct.

1. MGH-$218.15 USD

Transaction ID: 1CR4725580107530R

Note: Hi Thomas. This is MGH.
(1) v. 3 TDA1541A DAC kit with included CS8414 = $110 + 1.5% paypal = $111.65---
(2) additional CS8412-IS chip with adapter & gold pins = $10---
(3) additional 8 TDA1541A chips = $10.50 x 8 = $84---
(4) 14 MKP 0.1uf closely matched caps = $5.50---
(5) EMS = $7---
TOTAL = $218.15---

2. Julien_M-Note: Hi Thomas

Total is for:
DAC v3 kit ($110), CS8414 and 8412-IS chips (with adapter & gold pins)($10), EMS ($7)

Please also include missing parts from DAC v2:
11.2896MHz TCXO, and nano amorphous pulse transformer.

Hi agent.5,

sorry I was a diyers only. I was not a businessman. so I hadn't credit card. If U did not had paypal account, can U reg?? easy & fast.

hi InfinityPWS,

pls payapl to me & write in the remark for the total order. I will print all the remark in your parcel to be a check list.

thx

thomas

Hi agent.5,

sorry I was a diyers only. I was not a businessman. so I hadn't credit card. If U did not had paypal account, can U reg?? easy & fast.

hi InfinityPWS,

pls payapl to me & write in the remark for the total order. I will print all the remark in your parcel to be a check list.

I have paypal. Don't worry. You will get my payment.

My order is

[1] 1 DAC (assembled / standard SPDIF / standard shipping)
[2] 12 TDA1541A

Can you please let me know before 6/1 whether [1]you are able to get the TDA1541A and [2]they are matched.

Thanks,

Nelson

hi agent.5,

U will get them in same time. 2006-06-03
was dead line of the order payment.

estimate despatch date will on 006-06-30.

All the order parts will keep into the parcel.

this my estimate full balance parallel 1541a. we can discuss later.

SPDIF in >>>8414>I2S 64Bits>7220>>I2S 32Bits>CPLD exchange>>>1. 1541a>>L & R

>2. 1541A>>L & R

any diuers who had interest for the CDROM control kit pls let me know. USD 25 per set only with the DAC.

This is cheap version which use LCD output. Expensive will use NEC- VFD FUTABA display ( made in Japan ).

pls see the photos.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• ver.3 1541a cd-rom control kit..jpg
    ver.3 1541a cd-rom control kit..jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 758
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.