• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NicMac's Spring Clean sales thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Being an addicted group buy participant and component freak I have accumulated tons of stuff that I am very unlikely to use or finish in my life time. For the benefit of everybody I will put the material up for sale at a good price in this thread.
Buyers please report back when you have received the item.

Obbligato PSU Film 100uF 400V, 4 pieces
100 µF, 10%, 400V. I never found the space in my amps for these. Never used, never connected. I'm asking 80 euro + postage for the lot of 4.

Having played extensively with Twisted Pear's Buffalo DAC in various dual-mono configurations I have a series of I/V-stages to spare as my experimentation has moved towards other I/V-topologies.

The IVYIII Balanced Linestage - SOLD
Fully assembled, tested and functional. Slightly modded. Two identical units available. Price per unit 45 euro + postage.

The Legato Discrete Balanced I/V Stage Version 2.0
Fully assembled, tested and functional. Slightly modded. Two identical units available. Price per unit 55 euro + postage.
NEW PRICE! 50 euro for both modules (+postage)

The Legato Discrete Balanced I/V Stage Version 3.1 - SOLD
Fully assembled, tested and functional. Slightly modded. Two identical units available. Price per unit 70 euro + postage.

The Wire AMP - SOLD
Complete kit for a stereo amplifier with two SMPS power supplies.
Never connected, not assembled, never tested and sold as is. According to Owen the best performing AMP on the planet:)
The amp kits are described in this thread, the SMPS supplies here and some measurements of the combo here.
The amp kits and SMPS supplies cost me around 450 euro and I will be selling it all for 300 euro excluding postage. EU only.

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
WaveIO

Here is a photo of the unit.

Attachments

• WaveIQ.jpg
    WaveIQ.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 631
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Legato 3

Modded with Shinkoh I/V resistors and Takman output resistors.

Attachments

• Legato3ivresbutton.png
    Legato3ivresbutton.png
    949 KB · Views: 112
  • Legato3buffers.png
    Legato3buffers.png
    919.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Legato3Shinkoh.png
    Legato3Shinkoh.png
    908.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Legato3but.jpg
    Legato3but.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Legato3top.jpg
    Legato3top.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 140
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.