New Aleph Mini Parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
fcel said:
Jason,

On my end, I have called the post office yesterday. They told me that since I don't have the tracking number, they can't help me.

Today, I went down to the post office and spoke to the lady at the front counter. I asked her to help me try finding the package at the "back room". After 5 minutes, she came back & told me that there is no package for me.

She did make a suggestion though and this is where I hope you can help me out. She suggested that since you lost the tracking number/receipt, you can go down to the office and fill out a tracer - basically filling out when you have sent the package, who you sent it to, etc. She said this is the only way the post office will proceed to trace the package.

Please keep me posted. Thanks.

i will atempt this for you.

Jason

Mark_zh said:
Jason, i'am waiting and waiting for answer, can you send a30 kit to me? Why we must wait for 'all gone'? :?
I got PCB-s... I have ways to pay the money for this....

Are you asking me to sell you a A30 Kit ?

The reason why i said you have to wait if yuo are asking is because i have 3 people now waiting for there lost kit's plus one that had there kit opened and there fet's Removed. S ofar im down some part's and im waiting for some more to come in to send to a few people as im short some resistors..

It's late but I got my parts.

Parts arrived last week. They got sent to my old work address (ordered the parts when I was working there). Took the old work place a while to sort it out and forward it to me.

regards

Dave

btw. Jason, let me know if you change your mind and let me buy you a beer. :D

p.s. The PE torroid seems to imply 350va for 55-0-55 secondaries. That's how I read it though. Perhaps I'm wrong?

Re: It's late but I got my parts.

phoneisbusy said:
Parts arrived last week. They got sent to my old work address (ordered the parts when I was working there). Took the old work place a while to sort it out and forward it to me.

regards

Dave

btw. Jason, let me know if you change your mind and let me buy you a beer. :D

p.s. The PE torroid seems to imply 350va for 55-0-55 secondaries. That's how I read it though. Perhaps I'm wrong?

How about i come see your amps when they are done and we can have a :drink: Together ?

Do you require any more parts ? DO you have your chassis layout ?

Im wondering if any one has compleeted ther A30 yet.. im wondering on heat sink's for them. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

This Aleph into an ESL?

I’m just now considering making some ESLs, and being fairly inefficient considered a higher power AKSA. But found http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=11624&highlight=esl to my surprise that the designer Hugh thinks that his and most other SS amps not suited to the reactive load etc of ESLs.

He says “there are only a couple of choices. Tube amps, which, with low feedback circuits, are assuredly good with these loads. The second is zero feedback mosfet SE designs, a la Nelson Pass, which drive them beautifully.”

Parts for both 10 & 30 w Alephs are on their way to me now. When I bought them my main attraction was class A.

Now I’m wanting to know:
– are these amps low or zero feeback?
- do you think they would be good for ESLs (only the midrange, not the low ohm treble and power hungry bass)??

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.