• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Neurochrome HP-22: A high-performance DIY headphone amp for less than $100

Sorry for going away form the thread topic above.
I also ordered the OPA1622EVM and it's great. Mine has DC offset of 0 and 0.1mV.
I hooked them up and listened with SONY WH1000XM2 and compare to the build in MOTU M4 headphone amp.
I was surprised there seems to be difference between the two. It sounds great.
I was originally expecting I'm not able to tell the difference since the distortion from OPA1688 in MOTU M4's headphone amp also isn't high. It's also for capacitive load though it delivers lower current thant OPA1622. But the volume I'm using I believe is far from clipping.
Not sure if the difference is caused by the EMI my OPA1622 received since it's not in a case and I just directly connect the balance output to the OPA1622EVM's balance input.
I'll later use it to drive my compression driver.