Nelson Pass and Michael Rothacher Presenting at Burning Amp!

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
It's a redirect to YouTube. If you trust Google, just click through. :)

Once we hit 100 subs, a more convenient (memorable) link will be available.

So, please sub. :)

Michael please please please talk to Jason and make that glow amps in the same mono block format you showed on the photo! I will build a bunch just for the look alone, even though I bet it sounds fantastic! :)

A projector lamp would be funny on Ultralite project! :)

schema.jpg

Not so easy to find the sockets...

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
I don't have rights to those.

Rights?

Maybe Vimeo has a subtitle tool?

Unlike mega-YouTube, little Vimeo does not have an auto-title robot. You can upload your text script. But not everybody had one, or stuck to it.

3rd parties sprang up to fill this need. The top Google ad-buyer today for "Vimeo subtitle" is Rev-- I have no idea if they are good, bad or crooks. The deal seems to be $1.25/minute, up to 20min delivered in 24 hours, native speakers, 99% accuracy.

This is actually cheaper than my tire-mechanic. (Rev $75/hr of product, tires $95/hr booked in 0.1hr chunks.)

So 3++hrs/day 2 days works out near $600 and 2-3 weeks. Perhaps enough work to negotiate lower rate for slower delivery.

They claim "Specialized, industry-specific vocabulary", but that may be normal jargon like doctors. Anybody who knew 'our' jargon was already there? Obviously they'd guess 90% and ask for corrections. Explain "musfett" once and they'd fix the whole lot.