Need scheme for 400w mosfet amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 461
Yeah you've said you'll try it someday. I use this OPS each time eversince and it has only advantages to me, no matter how you turn it. You only have to be precise with current gain equality by the parallel pair of bipolar transistors. You can even calibrate the 50:50 spreading ratio of the quiescent current by adding parallel resistor to one of the 22 ohm Rsource or Rdrain, I mean calibrate with trimmer and than replaced it with fixed parallel resistor. When higher load current is start to runing these resistors have only cosmetic role and gain factor of BJT's starts to dominate. ;)

Here's my new amp prototype OPS version containing of four BIGBT's. :)

Attachments

• Controversial (29).jpg
    Controversial (29).jpg
    752.4 KB · Views: 308
MOSFET_01.jpg

MOSFET_02.jpg

Sorry it took me so long. I just got my scanner working properly. If you need me to I could make them bigger. Hope this helps.

I have been looking for the schematic for a MOSFET 1000 for a while, so thank You very much for these.
I would like to ask You to (if You have it) to scan the rest of the schematic, especially if there is a part that explains about setting the quiescent current because it seems to be off in my amplifier and I would like to set it up right.

Thank You

Schematics Studiomaster Mosfet 1000

I don't have one but I have a schematic for a Studiomaster MOSFET 1000. If that will help let me know and I will scan it for you.

Hi Peckerwood,

I have a Studiomaster Mosfet 1000. The left channel is dead and I would like to fix it. Could you please send me the schematics ? my email is cswebreg@telenet.be

Thanks a lot!

Carlo.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.