Need help calculating parts for Tangentsoft PS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks Jan!

Any chance you're good at calculating proper transformer specs?

I would run one pair with one transformer for bipolar operation to feed the analog +/- of the dac board and one supply with its own trans for the digital +

One transformer must have dual secondaries for the analog section, and one feeding the digital side can be a simpler type. I been flailing at numbers at the moment.

I guess my first reply didn't take. If it does in a while sorry in advance for the double post.

The Dac board is an Audio Note and I'm uploading the schematic. I calculated the current draw by taking the input voltage 9VDC/output resistor (330R) and got 27mA.

Here's a schematic of how I want to run two of the boards in bi-polar for the digital board Analog +9/-9 and the illustrating the type of transformer I need http://tangentsoft.net/elec/tread/pguide.html#dual

Also need one to run one board that will feed the digital +9VDC and ground

Attachments

• dac_dig.sm.jpg
    dac_dig.sm.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 110
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.