Nano Microfarads Version 2 Build Thread W5-2053 and PS-95-8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Very nice work! I listened to the videos with good headphones and it sounds amazing. I asked myself if those huge subs in the background were turned on :)

Very good bass extension and the efficiency sounds rather good too. How much power were you driving them with and what amp?

The Bela Fleck clip was great - can you get link for that track?

Javad,

Just checked out the Bela Fleck track... these speakers play as good (or even better) than they look! I'm impressed.

Couldn't help imagining that the Seinfeld theme music would also sound pretty nice on this pair. :) The bass comes out really nice.

Take a bow!

Last edited:
Very nice work! I listened to the videos with good headphones and it sounds amazing. I asked myself if those huge subs in the background were turned on :)

Very good bass extension and the efficiency sounds rather good too. How much power were you driving them with and what amp?

The Bela Fleck clip was great - can you get link for that track?

Thanks glad you like them! It's an Adcom GFA-545II, at 4ohms it's rated at about 150watts per channel. Song info is at https://shz.am/t47052595

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.