• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (9th run - v1.7 boards)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Boards have been ordered

Just ordered boards, including some extra kits. :)

2 partecipants still have to pay...:mad:

So if someone is interested PM me for extra boards.

The PCB manifacturer closes for vacation from August, 5 to August, 21.

They should be able to ship boards before closure but it's possible that boards arrive 2/3 days after re-opening.

Boards arrived!

Boards just arrived:

attachment.php

I should be able to ship all bare boards by end of this week and start shipping ones with SMD Options from the end of next week.

Attachments

• IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 480
Hey Dario,

I probably missed this in my absence from the forum. but I'm not clear about the BOM versions. I was under the impression the Industrial +EVO is what you refer to as the "cost no object" top quality package, yet it is listed at a lower cost than the Industrial at Mouser. Can you clarify?:scratch1:

TNX

I'm not clear about the BOM versions. I was under the impression the Industrial +EVO is what you refer to as the "cost no object" top quality package, yet it is listed at a lower cost than the Industrial at Mouser. Can you clarify?:scratch1:

The My_Evo mod simply drops two parts (C10 and R39) and uses a different value for R3 (0.33R), so it costs a bit less.

The 'cost no object' BOM starts from the Audiophile BOM AKA 'Suggested best part' column in BOM (parts in bold) and includes also Z-Foils (parts marked with '****').

Both the industrial and audiophile BOM can be 'My_Evo Rev. A' or not.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.