My father sends message

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Pocoyo, now i am fine..... much better i would say

No more bleeding, no more leakage of "linfatic fluid", no more pain.

Well... a little bit hungry, but this will change next week with new food..alike smashed potatoes and other things that usually are more strong.

Hunt some girls?....yeah dear Evette...for sure i will hunt my ex wife...i really like that one.

You know, dear Joseph, the envelope you sent you wrote:

Gift for a friend
Amateur use
Transistors, total value 10USD

Worked!...i found the signature of customer's officer...his OK! was there.

Our laws says we can receive, or sent, gods with values bellow 50 USD....but even this way there are some limits..for instance.... 1000 transistors inside an envelope...well..this way does not look amateur use... also when people declare values smaller than the real thing..then they invite us to go there to collect the real value of a taxation.

Tomorrow i will receive boards from the Brazilian group...i think i will try your 2SC1815 and 2SA1015... will check datasheet graphic and will listen to see if they will sound the same.....i suppose they will, as rarely sounds different.

regards,

Carlos

I cannot stop.... this was a non stopping behavior since i was very young

I go thinking about circuits all time long...and now a days i can visualise something because forum gave me a lot of inputs these last years.

I am thinking and crazy to re-start... i have some ideas to test about the next one, the Symphony.

I am trying to be rid of ex wife but she does not accept me to return to mine own appartment..she says i will have icecream (diet...no sugar, no fat..just taste) all day long and this is not good for the intestines.

there's also a bypass... a system's blend that reduced my absortion of suggar and fat to 65 percent.... doctor said 2 litters each day is fine if i spent 1 hours making exercises.

ahahahahahahah!:)

regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos!

Nice to see you getting better! I used to enjoy reading your posts although I never got involved in a conversation. I like your personality and it was sad to see you sick.

About loosing weight, there's a joke:

A fat guy goes to the 'public house' and reads an advertisement: "Special offer: S*x for only 30 Euros and loose 10 Kg!" He goes in. There was a girls that was running around, so he had to chase her for 10 min +S*x, so he lost 10kg.
Next week, he sees another add: "Special offer: S*x for only 20 Euros and loose 20 Kg!" The guy went in, and he had to chase even faster girl for 20 min, so he lost 20 kg". And the third week, there was an add: "Super offer: S*x for only 10 Eur and loose 50 kg!" Great, the guy though and he rushed in. And there was a big gay who chased the guy until he lost 50 kg! :D

So you better stick to some "slower but safer" options:)

Here is a picture before surgery

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Surgery.jpg
    Surgery.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 133
Please take it slowly to recover

Brazilian model i think.... then i will visit the beach.

regards,

Carlos

Carlos please take it easy and slowly. That's a big scar on your belly. Give it plenty of time to heal. You can run after the girls later...:D
The doc digged gold too from your body??

Jacco that are the most decent Brazilian girls I ever saw, hahaha
The guys are in good shape to be an example ;)

Last edited:
Beach i warm here...there are Dolphins swiming and making some noise

water temperature is around 26 degrées....nice that.

We had some sharks around...but we have discovered the reason and they gonne.... Dolphins does not like sharks.... they attack sharks in group..usually when you see dolphins you know beach is clear of sharks.

This place is nice...sometimes water is transparent..depends on the river and if rains or not.

regards,

Carlos

Carlos you should really have as much enthusiasm controlling your ( type of ) food intake as you have for trying out new amplifier schemes.
You'll be happy and we would ALL be happy !

It isn't as difficult as it seems. You just have to tell yourself what to do ! Treat your body as a companion and order it what to do or what not to do.........Talk to it ...............
;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.