My father sends message

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Carlos,

Lordy, you had me worried....

Good that you are back and your personality and forum style is completely unaffected!

Carlos, the great reducing man, I see the lights in neon - you will melt into your shadow!

I could do with some of that treatment myself..... I'm rather 'prosperous' these days.

Good health, Carlos,

Hugh

Not easy...but i will make it happens

food now is each 15 minutes...that small cup of coffee (40 mililiters) with water the first, the second is Tea with a rare sugar compound, third is Nazi concentration camp soup...liquid that have received a piece of muscle..that awfull meat..the white or yellow junk..ahahahahahaha!
But fourth, that closes the hour is milk (without fat) and a Nestlè preparation that uses chocolate..some essencial vitamins and some eletrolítes... this one has taste and i take it very hot.

Cannot stop, has to eat each 15 minutes..including during nigth..all nigth long.... body monitored by exams..blood, urine and the other guy.

I can see my face thinner.....i do not think it is easy...but i will make it.

I am reading.... this topic is absolutelly off topic, moderators will keep it running for a while, but soon will be moved to everything else...then i will produce audio messages to my close friends...to keep them on track.

There are disgusting details alike what goes out from the wound (terrible!)...this i will send to Hugh in a week.

regards,

Carlos

Joined 2006
Paid Member
unballances and troubles to sleep.

using a compressive belt covering the bely....10 inches vertical cut made.

Stomach splitted in two....one 45 mililiters is the main one connected to mouth....a jumper, or bypass was made in the intestines this too....this reduces the transit length and time....a sabotage to food absortion...liver had removed a part......22 pounds gonne in 7 days.

Carlos

This would explain the images I have been receiving from you. Get well my friend - I am sending you good energy and positive thoughts!!!!

Hello dear Gaetan, i have perceived your presence several times

I hope you are a little bit better Gaetan, considering you are living a nigthmare because your mum....but i hope you heal and find a good reason to obtain happyness and better moments then these ones your are living.

I use to send energies to you, despite mine are not so high at the moment:)

Jacco...alike everybody i have my mood fluctuations...but usually i am calm and kind....but i got you second meaning...the second intention...you are very intelligent...this is no good...people alike you perceive things others cannot see or understand..this turns life less interesting.

regards,

Carlos

Hello Carlos

Thank for you nice energy, be carefull you need your energy for yourself.

You are couragous, I am now weighting 220 lb and try to lose some weight because it become more hard to breath wen I walk fast, I should say that I'm bigger than a year ago but it's very hard to lose weight.

Bye

Gaetan

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
OK Jacco, ready for a Spanish lesson? There it goes:

Que se era = old expression, not used anymore. Meaning depends of the words preceding it.

That was a = eso era un

Tronco is right. ¿Qué pasa tronco? What's up buddy?

Not that it matters in an English forum but...

Carlos, too bad that sometimes life demands great sacrifices from us. Look to the future not to the present, soon this nightmare will be over.
Wish you the best.

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
True, but sierra (saw) goes well with tronco (log).

Attachments

• s-3-12.jpg
    s-3-12.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 134
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.