• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mosfet amp, 5 pairs IRFP240/9240

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Current limit 200mΩ

200mohm.PNG

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Congratulations, your measurements, without witnesses, is nice.

Sendy, the link you provided shows something seriously wrong!! Were you present at these measurements? Are you able to verify that *they* (the measurements) were done properly? Or that the amp supposedly under test was in fact the one being put forward in this thread, and that the implementation of said amp was solid?

Tony.

Last edited:
Tony, let me tell you how this story began. Once upon a time, there was a high school teacher in a small Czech town. He wanted to do something wonderful, to change the world, to educate others. So he gathered that development of amplifiers went completely wrong way for the past fifty years and decided to make this right. There was only a little catch - he didn't know how... So for the past for years he has been showing simulations, renders but nothing solid. Only his own claims. For the first time, independent measurements have been shown (valachnet link). You can see his reaction... The amp measured in that link was exactly what Federmann had sold to a guy nicknamed Renown, who organized listening tests. The very same amp was later measured by an experienced technician.
Nice nick BTW, I should read it again sometime :)

Tomáš

Measured amplifier is my property. My people completed it from modules delivered by Mr. Federmann. He also supervised assembling process.
We made small party where we did also listening test. On this party was the amp measured by PMA (see the link above). Because time was limited for proper measurement, Flyingbird offered me to do complete test in his home. Result you can find on valachnet link.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.