Moode Audio Player for Raspberry Pi

Sorry Tim; but, that doesn't always work. I have three examples here. One works and the other two do not. They all set EXACTLY the same way and were configured in EXACTLY the same manner.

Hi,

Are you referring to the Pi-3 Wifi DAC+Pro issue?

This particular issue is external to Moode software. The only solution that I am aware of is to disable the integrated Pi-3 Wifi/BT adapter and instead use a Wifi dongle.

-Tim

Hi,

Are you referring to the Pi-3 Wifi DAC+Pro issue?

This particular issue is external to Moode software. The only solution that I am aware of is to disable the integrated Pi-3 Wifi/BT adapter and instead use a Wifi dongle.

-Tim

It doesn't work for me - with original Wifi dongle from Raspberry and with TP-LINK dongle... Just tried with RPI2 and RPI3

Best regards,

It doesn't work for me - with original Wifi dongle from Raspberry and with TP-LINK dongle... Just tried with RPI2 and RPI3

Best regards,

Hi,

What exactly is not working?

The "DAC+Pro kills Pi-3 integrated Wifi" issue has been confirmed by Hifiberry as an issue that is external to any particular audio player software.

There is no DAC+Pro Wifi issue that I know of on Pi-2B.

-Tim

Hi,

What exactly is not working?

The "DAC+Pro kills Pi-3 integrated Wifi" issue has been confirmed by Hifiberry as an issue that is external to any particular audio player software.

There is no DAC+Pro Wifi issue that I know of on Pi-2B.

-Tim

Wifi works fine without the DAC+ PRO. When you plug the DAC+ PRO to the 40 pin connector, it still works fine. When you enable the DAC+ PRO with settings the wifi no longer works after reboot.

It doesn't concern IQaudio users either...

I am lost as to why DAC+Pro owners think they can get help from here, when it's not a Moode issue and when the manufacturer of the DAC+Pro cant.

From what I read, hifiberry will refund your purchase. Maybe that's the best option?

Of course. But I hope some users from this forum can help...

@Zootalaws - can you help me?

Hi guys
I received my hifiberry digi+ pro yesterday and cannot get it to work. Once installed if I ssh into the pi3 and issue aplay- l I get no hardware sound card found. Also if I look in the MPD config page of Moode the i2s box is empty and I cannot select anything. Is there something else I need to do to set up the digi+ Pro? If I put my existing digi+ back in it works straight away.
Regards to all
Pete.

Hi guys
I received my hifiberry digi+ pro yesterday and cannot get it to work. Once installed if I ssh into the pi3 and issue aplay- l I get no hardware sound card found. Also if I look in the MPD config page of Moode the i2s box is empty and I cannot select anything. Is there something else I need to do to set up the digi+ Pro? If I put my existing digi+ back in it works straight away.
Regards to all
Pete.

Hi,

Hifiberry Digi+Pro won't work with the existing Digi+ I2S driver. It requires a different driver which will be part of Moode 3.0 release :)

-Tim

It doesn't concern IQaudio users either...

I am lost as to why DAC+Pro owners think they can get help from here, when it's not a Moode issue and when the manufacturer of the DAC+Pro cant.

From what I read, hifiberry will refund your purchase. Maybe that's the best option?
You are all wrong....
Im running max2play with hifiberry dac pro with wifi and it works flawless.

Of course. But I hope some users from this forum can help...

@Zootalaws - can you help me?

The cards manufacturer can't help, what makes you think anyone else can? Don't you think if there was a solution that could be imparted in a forum, that Hifiberry would have done so by now? After all, it is his reputation on the line and his hardware that is causing/exhibiting the fault.

Your best course of action will always be with the manufacturer, unless he isn't interested in solving the problem, but that isn't the case - he's very interested, just unable.

I can help you: - Take the refund, buy some hardware that works.

I do not entirely buy that HW incompatibility of Raspi3 wifi and Hifiberry DAC+ Pro is something sw or driver developers cannot counteract as this combination works flawlessly in piCorePlayer. Of course it has totally different OS running under it. Generally pointing fingers is not a good practise.

Anyhow, in my case this issue was solved by disabling automatic wifi channel and allocating fixed channel (8 in my case) in the wifi router.

I am also eagerly waiting for Moode 3.0. Is there any summary of upcoming features and improvements?