• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

many different type tubes for sale...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
toobs

Hi, Jeff--

Please let me know what you've got left in 6sn7 and work me up a price.

I could also use some 12ax7 if you've got anything exotic. I've got a few USA brands, but I'm looking for something I haven't tried.

Thanks,

Jeff (Silver Spring, I got some stuff from you once before.)

i just sold 4 to the man above you here...i had another feller ask about 6 more GE....he has not committed yet though...i think i may have some other NIB RCA...and i for sure have some used ones...

i dont think i have any exotic...like telefunken or amperex 12ax7...

for some reason those end up in my vibrosonic...:rolleyes:

have lots of other USA 12ax7 though...

those 6sn7 are $10 each...

the used ones are around $7 for the ones testing over 90% and the rest are around $5 or $6

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.