• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Sorry for delay in reply, I was away for 2 weeks on business.
GB status Sheet updated . Many thanks to all who confirmed PCB deliveries.
Still have quite a number of PCBs remaining.

group list qty_new - Google Sheets

Please post here if anyone else has received the PCBs. I would prefer not to do it in PM as I have to delete PMs periodically, so I might miss it.

regards
Prasi

Today I checked for my Parcel again and after lying at Custums for a while ,it seems like it went back ti sender today. Can You please check.
Regards DT

On tracking website, its saying
"2019-07-27 12:57
Germany, 733033780760, Unsuccessful item delivery attempt (Inb), Reason : Item refused by addressee, Measure : Item returned to sender"

Probably, they never made an attempt to deliver or you may not be available at the time.

So, once it returns to me, I will re-ship.

regards
Prasi

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Sorry for delay in reply, I was away for 2 weeks on business.
GB status Sheet updated . Many thanks to all who confirmed PCB deliveries.
Still have quite a number of PCBs remaining.

group list qty_new - Google Sheets

Please post here if anyone else has received the PCBs. I would prefer not to do it in PM as I have to delete PMs periodically, so I might miss it.

regards
Prasi

Thanks prasi, please link to web to track the parcel.

How many THT boards do you have for sale?

Thanks & regards
Felipe

Thanks prasi, please link to web to track the parcel.

How many THT boards do you have for sale?

Thanks & regards
Felipe

Hello Felipe,
The tracking link is ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK and is also mentioned on the GB status sheet.
I havent counted exactly, but should be having about 30-40 pairs of THT and 10 odd SMD pairs.
regards
Prasi