• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lowther PM8A 15 ohm silver voice coil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These were purchased when I ran Lowther America to see what they were like. The first new driver from Lowther in a long time. Basically a super PM6A, a slightly larger magnet, giving a little more efficiency, dynamics and extended highs compared to the PM6A. Broken in so I could listen to them, then put back in the box.

List with the silver voice coils would be $1,500. Will sell for $800 including shipping to CONUS.

Disabled Account
Joined 2015
Hello there. Good to hear your live John? I have been looking for some lowthers drivers for a old friend of mine. I Was really bummed your not selling lowthers anymore. ( Sorry not to bring it up). Well again good to see your on this forum. Your dedication in the fullrange market will be missed. So I will pass this on to a old friend of mine. Cheers Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.