Lovoltech website

apassgear said:

Don't forget Grey...

It was...educational. Most people were very nice, very easy to deal with. A few were difficult. The actions of the few came quite close to equaling the actions of the many.
My heartfelt thanks to those who were nice.
I've long considered the possibility of dipping a toe back into the audio waters. Manufacture would require far too much money and this isn't a good time to be a startup company. Being an importer/rep would be more headache than I could stand, I think. Retail is out of the question--did that for a while in the '80s and it ran the gamut from heaven to hell, frequently in the same hour. With the Lovoltech adventure, I tested the idea of being a parts supplier, i.e. one step removed from actual circuits. Learned a few things not to do but, surprisingly, found that most of the things I had mapped out in my head worked perfectly, first time, every time.

Grey

But. I also said I would do something. And I would erk :devilr: something in Grey that I don't want to. :whazzat: if I did... So Grey, skip to the next post... Pls ;)
Just change the .txt to .lib otherwise I suppose I will have to PM it :D

Attachments

• lovoltech, ld1010da and ld1014d, 2_9_06.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 120
I downloaded the spicemodel and tried it with LTSpice. Got an error message though:

"Singular matrix: check nodes.... Iteration No. 1"

The actual node is the source of the jfet.

Any help would be wonderful.

Attachments

• ltspice_error.jpg
    ltspice_error.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 356