• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lots of goodies

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Lundahl opts and lots of other goodies

Happy Easter to All Diyers
Lots of Shinkoh . mills and Jensen on the 3rd page
I won't be able to post before 14th ,
- pair of Lundahl LL1679PP opt's - 200GBP SOLD
- TenTlabs negative bias supply - 80GBP RRP 165GBP
- elma input selector switch - 20GBP RRP 40GBP
- TenTlabs heater supply - 20GBP RRP 35GBP
- Power transformer 230V to 310V-320V , 50V, 6.3Vx4 (I need to check load) - 50GBP,
- Mundorf MLytic HV+ 470uF x4 - 80GBP for lot (retail price 40GBP/each) SOLD
- Mundorf TubeCap 47uFx2 -20GBP for lot SOLD
- Mundorf TubeCap 20uFx2 -15GBP for lot SOLD
- K&K Audio stepped SM attenuator built on Seiden switch - 60GBP RRP 125GBP
- CMC 9-pin sockets x4 - unused - 20GBP lot
- Shinkoh resistors - ask for values SOLD
- 100k stepped attenuator ,23 steps , chinese switch , Kiwame resistors -25GBP,
All capacitors have been used for testing purposes and bare some burned marks to the outer plastic foil
I have more stuff to come but not enough time to go through it , I try to do it soon .
If price seem to high send me PM with your offer , I try to answer ASAP but there may be delay as I am not at home .
All prices + p&p from UK
Some more stuff on the second page (sowter opts , power trafo , tubes ,etc)
I am away till 14th of April , if you have any questions send me PM , I try to answer daily
I guess 14th is a deadline , after that I will list what's left on E-Bay

Last edited:
Shinkoh's

Hi
At the moment I have following resistors
27R/2W unused x4
68R/2W used , shortened legs x4
2k2/1W used , shortened legs x4
82k/1W used , shortened legs x4
390R/2W used , shortened legs x2
220R/1W used , shortened legs x2
220R/1W used , shortened legs x2
whole lot is worth in retail above 150GBP I let it go for 50GBP ,sorry not selling individually .

Different tubes also available
El34 =C= Svetlana quad + spare tube - used for 4 months
2C51 pair used for couple months Western Electric JW
Telefunken 801S - used for 5 months
Mullard CV4004 , ecc81 x4 - unused
Telefunken Ecc81 45 degree o- getter pair used for 5 months

How much for the Telefunken ECC81 shipped to Spain?

Could you post pics?
<> mark bottom , codes were the same but rubbed off - 38GBP shipped
Picture.JPG

I know , Royal Mail actually charges over 10GBP but I am willing to swallow part of it . More items you buy I will try to make postage free, but I can't sell for example switch worth much more than I list for and post it for free.

Last edited:
I'm trying to convince my wife to send some of my iron I bought for new amplifier , but if I loose and she's got some good arguments , to be honest ( I can order it again when we settle a bit)
- pair of unused Sowter 4k5 100W 40%UL 0-2-4-8 ohm taps - paid 550GBP unused , one still unpacked
- power transformer 400W EI core Primary : 0-220-230-235V secondaries 340V/100mA, 160V/100mA, 120V/100mA, 410V/400mA, 410V/400mA - paid 150GBP unused
- toroidal 100VA , paid 70GBP , unused
PRI:230V
SEC:3.15V - 0 - 3.15V @ 2.5A
2x [3.15V - 0 - 3.15V @ 5A
2x [3.15V - 0 - 3.15V @ 1.5A]
- pair of 8H/350mA chokes - paid 70GBP

make me an offer , I'll think about

Last edited:
Are the Mlytics still available?
No , Mundorf caps and Shinkoh resistors were sold

Hi guys
Please don't be offended by what I'm going to ask , and it has nothing to do with your question , buzzforb.
I'm going through quite difficult and intense time of my life , looking for new house in the new place , starting new job ( still doing old one ) , trying to decide what to take with me and what to sell.
Please make sure before you start asking about postage cost if you really are interested in buying , I am working abroad right now and checking how to ship stuff cheapest takes big chunk of my evening .
Thanks guys , as I mentioned before 10% off or make me an offer and I will go back to you.Postage cost for small bits is around 8GBP within EU , Lundahl transformers weight 5KG (total) and parcel will be approx. 12x12x20 cm. Please go to Parcel2Go | Courier Services | Express Parcel Delivery Company and choose your country to find shipping cost , small bits please go to Royal Mail | Royal Mail Ltd .
Thanks for your consideration
Slav

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.