• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale LME49710HA and LME49720HA, TO-99

Things you have for sale.
I have not used this forum before as I am mostly a synth guy. But I saw this thread as I was looking to sell off a bunch of LME49710HA, LME49713HA and LME49720HA which I obtained direct from National before they sold out to TI and then some from TI. I purchased these for some projects years ago but since it never eventuated I still have some. I did try to sell these off on EBay a long time ago, but that was a tedious waste of time, so I am about to sell a bunch of parts on the synth forums which are also hard to find like these, but they are Synth guys and more interested in OTAs and other synth parts like NOS synth transistors.

So if interested PM me and I can upload photos of them or whatever.

Also does anyone have an opinion on what they are each worth in say USD (I am located in Australia so I would just translate that to AUD)?

I have a few hundred of each. What is a reasonable price for these $5 USD?

Attachments

• Separate.jpg
    Separate.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Bags.jpg
    Bags.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited: